Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My reputation

Today I learned that I have a rep.  Who knew?  And what rep could a semi-introverted 33 year old single woman have?  Not one of partying and wild abandon - drunken blackouts and revealing clothing...no, I'm known for my Muppet, that looks like me.




I am big fan of the Muppets and always have been.  A few years back my friends pooled their money together and purchased this as a Christmas gift.  I love her - she is beyond awesome!  When I went to see the new movie "The Muppets" (3 times in a 24 hour period) I brought her with me.






We were even on the news for about 3 seconds as part of the opening day crowds. 


All in all, I'm not offended by this.  There are worse things to be known for, and this certainly sets me apart from most anyone else.


I mean, ask yourself, do you anyone who has a Muppet in their likeness? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment